Guaranteed success in GRE Quantitative section !
Graduate Record Examinations or GRE is a standard test which measures your eligibility requirement for various graduate schools in the United States and other English-speaking countries. As the most widely accepted graduate admissions test, the GRE® revised General Test is the one test that can help test takers like you get into graduate and business school programs all over the world. And that can mean more opportunities for your success. Plus, with the new test-taker friendly design and new questions, there has never been a better time to take the test. This course focuses on the Quantitative section of the revised GRE general test. Here is what you will gain by joining this course:
- In depth knowledge in each of the Quantitative topics that have been asked over the years.
- Learn tricks and shortcuts to go through the problems quickly.
- Think logically and analytically when going through a problem.
- Build your speed and accuracy with weekly mock tests.
- Clear all the doubts you have in GRE Quantitative section.
Also, there is an offline support through mail for those very weak in Math.
Why should you enroll in this course:
- 12 LIVE interactive online classes to master the quantitative section of the GRE
- You will be able to build your speed and accuracy with weekly mock tests
- There is provision of offline support through mail for those very weak in Math
- Course instructor has been teaching Math for more than 4 years
What’s in the box:
- 12 LIVE online interactive classes + access to class recordings
- Each class will be between 1.5 - 2 hours long
- Course timings: Weekdays from 8 PM - 10:30 PM ( IST), Saturday and Sunday from 7 PM - 11 PM (IST)
- 5 Word Documents, 10 PDF’s files and 10 online tests
- Number system
- Percentages Time
- Speed Distance
- Time And Work
- Ratio &Proportion
- Linear Equation & Quadratic Equation
- Polynomial Expression And Factorization Of Polynomials
- Inequalities & Quantitative Comparisons
- Lines,Triangle,Circles,Cones,Cylinders Etc.
- Set Theory & Venn Diagrams
- Permutation & Combination
- Probability And Statistics
- Graphs And Chats
About course instructor:
Abhijit Banarjee has been coaching students for GRE subject Mathematics for last 4 years. Many of his students have seen considerable improvement on their scores after taking coaching from him. His style of teaching is interactive, individualized, small group and feedback loop based. Abhijit holds a Masters gree in Electronics Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata - one of the premier colleges in India. He is also an experienced IT professional and has completed an advanced course in JAVA From NIIT. Abhijit Banarjee lives in the Sonarpur, neighborhood in Kolkata, India.
Language of instruction: English